AM Dressage terms and conditions for intensive couses, last updated 1st December 2017:
1. Gift cards purchased online are non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. Gift cards expire 12 months after the issue date which is displayed on each voucher
3. Gift cards can be redeemed against lesson or course bookings but not to used as course deposits.
1. All bookings must be made through the website and the deposits taken at the time of booking at £100 per horse.
2. You will receive an invoice which must be settled at least 30 days before the course start date.
3. Your place on the course is not guaranteed until the invoice has been settled in full.
4. Along with the invoice you will get a link to complete the rider and horse information on our website.
1. All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. If we cancel the course for any reason the deposit will be refunded or held and transfered to an alternate course.
Cancellations & Refunds:
Over 30 days notice - Deposit will be forfeited.
30-15 days notice - Deposit forfeited and 50% of the invoiced course fee.
Within 14 days - Deposit and 100% of invoiced course fee forfeited.
You are welcome to try to arrange an alternate person to attend in your place, we will do our best to try fill the space but the liability for the cost of the course is your responsibility.
If AM Dressage cancels the course for any reason all deposits and monies paid will be refunded or transferred to another course at the clients request.
1. Lessons cancelled with more than 24 hours notice will not be chargable.
2. Lessons cancelled within 24 hours will incur a 50% cancellation charge of the lesson cost only.
Riding is a high risk sport.
AM Dressage Limited always advise you to wear a hat conforming to current standards.
Whilst every effort will be made to ensure your safety whilst attending the course, please be aware that you particpate at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for any accident to riders, horses, spectators & property. Please ensure possessions are insured as we cannot be held responsible for any loss, theft or damage to them.